Wednesday 14 November 2012

Final Word....

As a final appeal to the people of South Yorkshire I would like to ask that you consider the following. 

Out of all the candidates I am the only one who has always been so passionate about policing and criminal justice that I made it my life's work. 

I have 30 years of policing experience, and a further 7 in other parts of the criminal justice system, but beyond that I am committed and always have been to ensuring public protection and safety. This has been the same throughout my working career.

I do want to see the police held in high esteem again by the public and to do that I am more than ready to root out ineffective working practice. This is something I have done throughout my career from within and also outside the police force in my roles where I was seconded to regional and national government.

Indeed, I would go so far as to say that I am the only one of the candidates who would know effectively where to look to challenge the force if it was needed.

Above all, I want to work for and with the people of South Yorkshire. I will listen. I will act. I will remain impartial and I will work as hard to reduce crime here and in this role as I did for every day I spent as one of those "bobbies" the other candidates are so keen on.

Kind regards,

Nigel Bonson.


No comments:

Post a Comment